Care of Globes
Keep your globe out of direct sunlight. Sunlight shining through the water-filled glass acts as a magnifier and can cause a fire. Sunlight can also cause the water to discolor. Dust with a soft cloth. Glass cleaner is fine on the globe.
CoolSnowGlobes are made of glass and are not toys for children.
The liquid in the globes is purified water with glycol added to prevent freezing. Anti-bacterial is also added to keep the liquid clear. While the liquid in the globe is safe for humans externally, it should not be ingested!
If it is ingested it likely will not will not be fatal, but contact a physician immediately.
Every CoolSnowGlobe is beautifully gift boxed, ready for giving. Our boxes are completely cushioned for protection in shipping.